Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: What do I need to do to put my home on the market?
Answer: The first step is to call me. At this point, I will schedule a date and time to personally meet with you to take a look at your home. At this meeting, the following will take place:
1. After viewing your home and if I feel they are needed, I will discuss with you recommendations that you could do to enhance your home for better marketability and perhaps a larger sales price.
2. I will bring a personalized market analysis of your home, go through it with you and give you an estimated list price and sale price.
3. Once a price has been determined, I will prepare a Net to Seller outlining the seller costs that are entailed in the sale of your home.
4. Presentation of my personalized marketing plan for your home.
5. Answer and any additional questions you might have.
At the end of our meeting, it is my goal to have supplied you with all the information needed to make a good decision for you and your family.
Question: What do I need to do to buy a home?
Answer: The first step is to call me. At this point, I will explain to you the necessity or finding a lender and getting pre-qualified. If needed, I can supply several names of local lenders. Upon being pre-qualified, we will discuss the criteria for your new home and your time table. Once these determinations are made, we can then proceed in viewing the homes that best suit your criteria. I will also do a set up for you to receive daily updates from the MLS system of all the homes coming on the market that meet your criteria.